We know you have some questions and are always here to answer them on the phone or in person!
- When do you do payroll?
- We offer weekly pay for all jobs, and next day pay some shorter term assignments
- What payroll options do you offer?
- We have both Direct Deposit and Rapid Pay Card available for all employees
- What is your average pay rate?
- We have jobs ranging from $12/hr. up to $30/hr.
- Do you offer overtime?
- Yes, many of our assignments have lots of overtime available which is paid out at 1.5 times the regular pay rate
- Do you offer insurance?
- Yes, we have an ACA approved insurance plan that covers Medical, Dental, and Vision
- What type of jobs do you have open?
- We have CDL A and B driving positions open.
- Do I have to have a car to get a job?
- No, we do have several openings on the bus line
- If I ever feel like a job site is in anyway unsafe what should I do?
- Contact your Montu staffing representative immediately
- What does Montu expect of Montu while I am working at an assignment?
- We expect you to work the Montu Way. This is to 1) Work Safely, 2) Work at High Level, and 3) Be Reliable